Rent Shure Wireless Microphones or hire Sennheiser Wireless Microphones in Auckland – Per Day Hire
Enhance your event or performance with our top-quality wireless microphone systems. We offer a range of reliable and versatile brands and models to suit your specific needs. Rent Shure, Sennheiser, or Mipro wireless microphones to ensure clear and interference-free sound at your event in Auckland, New Zealand.
Key Benefits for our rent Shure radio microphones or hire Sennheiser wireless microphone systems:
- Clear and interference-free audio
- Versatile options for various events and performances
- Reliable and reputable brands
- Convenient rental options with single units or sets
Brands and Models we stock for rent shure wireless microphones include:
- Shure QLXD Wireless Microphones: These include the Shure QLXD4 Receiver with SM58 handheld, Beta 58 handheld, or beltpack with headset or lapel combination.
- Shure BLX Radio Microphones: These include the Shure BLX receiver with SM58 handheld, Beta 58 handheld, or beltpack with headset or lapel combination.
- Sennheiser G4 Cordless Microphones: These include the Sennheiser Evolution EW series Receiver with matching Sennheiser handheld or beltpack with headset or lapel combination.
- Sennheiser XS Series Options
- Mipro Act 311 and Mipro Act 311B Options: These come with matching Act 30H/Act32H handheld transmitters or Act30T/Act32T beltpack transmitters.
We offer these wireless microphone systems as single units or in sets of 2 or 4, housed in a rack-mounted case. These options are perfect for theater productions, concerts, conferences, or any event where exceptional audio quality is essential. Rent our wireless microphones to elevate your event’s audio experience in Auckland, New Zealand.
What to Look for When Hiring Wireless Microphones:
- Brand reputation and reliability. We’ve carefully tested our microphones and settled on Shure, Sennheiser and Mipro because of their reliability and value for money.
- Microphone range and signal strength. Our Shure QLXD has a phenomenal range, followed by Sennheiser, then Mipro which is best if you are in close proximity.
- Battery life and power options. The Shure BLX series draw less power on batteries over time and are great if you need long-lasting use without changing batteries constantly.
- Compatibility with existing sound systems and correct frequency range. Make sure that the wireless systems you choose are in the correct frequency range allowed in New Zealand (510-606 MHz and 622-698 MHz bands) and are not competing with the local digital TV (digital TV will win every time – you don’t want to be dealing with interference from them which will cause drop outs).
- Ease of setup and use – all our systems are easy to use, and we can show you the basics when you pick up the systems. Alternatively we can set everything up for you, so you don’t have to worry about that!
- Make sure you always have extra alkaline batteries nearby – or set up a backup corded microphone on the side of the stage just incase.
Basic Instructions for Use of Cordless or Radio Microphones:
- Set up the receiver and connect it to your sound system.
- Turn on the transmitter (handheld or beltpack) and sync it with the receiver using the sync or act button on the front of the receiver. Hold the transmitter close so it syncs properly.
- Test the audio quality and make any necessary adjustments to the settings.
- During the event, monitor the battery levels and replace them as needed.
Technical Specs: Refer to the specific model’s user manual or manufacturer’s website for detailed technical specifications.
Links to Manufacturers:
- Shure: https://www.shure.com/en-US
- Sennheiser: https://en-us.sennheiser.com/
- Mipro: https://www.mipro.com.tw/
Demonstration Video for Setup of Rent Shure Wireless microphones:
Here is a helpful and informative YouTube video to provide additional guidance and insights on using wireless microphones at your event.