We offer heaps of services for venues throughout Auckland, and especially when you have live bands playing. Short Term & Long Term Sound System and Lighting Installation Hire Solutions:
We can complement what you already have in-house with any of the equipment we have to hire. Hosting a band and need to hire band backline? Do you need extra stage lighting hire to make your gig pop? Do you need a live sound engineer, av technician or lighting operator to help your gig run smoothly?
Did you know that for the price of one night’s hire per week, you can have a sound system and/or lighting system permanently installed in your venue, functions room, hall, conference room, theatre, events centre, hotel or bar?
Services for Venues available from the rock factory:
- We can come in and check over and tune up your existing sound system (yearly venue maintenance).
- We can also help tag test all your in-house equipment – tag testing of electrical equipment and cables is a good way to help test if your electrical equipment is safe to use.
- Audio installation, sound system installation quotes, av installation quotes
- Lighting installation quotes
- Short or long-term sound and lighting hire
- Stage Extensions… need your stage bigger for the night?
- Provide Technicians as needed for events.
- DJ gear hire or Band Backline gear as needed
Benefits of our Long-Term Installation Hire Solutions – Services for venues:
- Spread the cost over several gigs, and the system costs you very little per night. Why spend between $40,000 to $100,000 of your cash flow on a sound system and lighting install when you can hire it for so little? Save yourselves and your customer’s money!
- Our company provides exceptional in-house sound system installation services for venues. With our powerful systems, you can easily accommodate full bands, complete with desks, monitors, microphones, and stands. We also offer additional equipment for specific gigs that can be rented as needed. Additionally, our sound systems are known for their clarity, allowing your guests to fully enjoy the performances of presenters, artists, bands, DJs, and MCs. Let us help you create an unforgettable audio experience at your next event.
- We are on call to ensure the system is always working and maintained. This is often a lifesaver – if you buy a system, who will maintain it and repair it? If you hire a system from us, we will look after you at all times and are just a phone call away.
- If you need a system technician or sound engineer for the night? We can provide qualified techs for $200 to $400 per day/night, depending on the length of the gig. Just need stuff setup for a function? – Per-hour options are also available.
Want to Buy or purchase a Sound System or Lighting for your School Hall or Venue?
Still want to buy? Why not try out and customise the system you might want to buy in the future until you know you have exactly what you need and then talk to us about purchase options in the future? We can quote to install your audio installation and lighting installation systems for you, and you have the added benefit that you can try stuff out before you buy. Hire before you buy to make sure it is the right thing for you.
Sound System Tune up and Maintenance:
Does your in house sound system need some TLC? We offer a sound system tuneup to venues, churches and schools. Is your audio not working up to scratch? We can check if anything needs fixing, or maybe all it needs is to be plugged in correctly… you’d be surprised how many places we’ve improved just by visiting and turning up the system. We can also make suggestions for upgrades in the future.
After everything is tuned up or installed we can tag-test your equipment once a year as needed. We can come to the site and do it for you – no need to take the equipment out – we have a portable tag tester machine and competent technicians who can come to you.
Talk to us – Ring Michelle on 021 358 577 or Mark on 021 818 725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org