Concert PA Hire and Line Array Speaker System Hire:
Concert PA hire & Line Array Systems are especially designed for festival hires or outdoor music concert events. They often also get used for cultural or community events with bands, dance groups and DJs.
- The concert PA hire can be ground stacked OR Line Array speaker systems available – read more about our line array here.
- Our dB Technologies Line Array T12 Boxes can be ground stacked or flown. See dB Technologies website: http://www.dbtechnologies.com/EN/Products/dva/dva_t12_p713.aspx.
- dB Technologies S30N Subs work seamlessly with the T12’s: http://www.dbtechnologies.com/EN/Products/dva/dva_s30n.aspx.
- FOH & Monitor mixing consoles available with signal splitters for these concerts.
- Full production including stage and marquee, backline and lighting available.
- We can provide FOH concert PA hire, Monitors or foldbacks systems, band Backline, Stage technicians and mixing engineers to ensure seamless live sound production and stage changeovers – discuss your required technical specifications with us.
- 1000 – 6000 person audiences.
- Examples – Waitangi Day 2015 and 2016, Grey Lynn Festival 2010 to 2013, Viva Waitakere 2011, Tairua Wine and Food Festival 2012, Keltic Fair 2009, 2010, 2011, 95 BFM‘s Summer Series at Silo Park 2012 and Albert Park 2013, Vineyards, music in parks, Logan Campbell centre, ASB stadium, Theatres, Baycourt, TSB Showplace, Hastings Opera house, Wellington Opera house, Bruce Mason theatre, Domains and Parks.
- Our concert PA hire has featured many top New Zealand acts including ‘Katchafire’, ‘House Of Shem’, and ‘Unity Pacific’. Internationals bands include ‘The Original Wailers’ and ‘The Green’ – both reggae bands.
- Price on application – use our quote form on the right and send us the band or entertainer technical specifications or equipment riders.
Please phone us on (09) 270 9555 or email us for more information on Concert PA hire and Line Array systems – please use our quote form.