We can help you with our range of covered stage hire options available in and around Auckland. New Zealand weather is famous for having four seasons in one day during outdoor weather situations!
Are you planning an outdoor event with a band playing or entertainers performing or dancing in a Park, school field or back yard? Keep your entertainment and their backline equipment happy in the shade or dry if there is rain! We have 6 sizes of covered stage hire options for you to choose from… We can do a small, medium or large covered stage at various heights, scroll down to see more!
NOTE: For health and safety reasons we do not dry hire the covered stages for outdoor events, we must set them up properly and safely for you. Only our competent team that has been trained on the best practice procedures can do it for you. The stages need to be setup as flat as possible to reduce tripping hazards and it needs to be clamped together appropriately and in the right spots. The cover marquee needs to be properly secured and weighted down to provide safe cover.
Small outdoor Covered Stage hire:
The transport of these small stages requires a largish trailer or long wheel base van or small truck. The stated pricing is for within Auckland Delivered, setup, packed down and removed pricing, thus we supply 2 people and a van or truck to deliver, setup, packdown and remove).
For out of town Delivered pricing ADD a per km price from Auckland + driver’s time + additional labour time for the helper – Please ask for a quote for confirmation of pricing on delivery out of Auckland.
Small Covered Stage 1 (Mini Me):
Small Covered Stages (Small):
Medium outdoor Covered Stage hire:
Transport requires a truck. This is within Auckland Delivered, setup, packed down and removed pricing (we supply 2 people and a truck to deliver, setup, packdown and remove).
There are additional costs for setting up this stage outside the usual 20km radius of the Auckland CBD.
Medium Covered Stage (Medium Pole):
Medium Covered Stage (Medium):
Large outdoor Covered Stage hire:
7.2 x 6 meter OR 6 x 6 meter covered stage at 90cm height (with a 6 by 6 meter Springtop Marquee on top) This stage will fit large bands and kapa haka groups on it and therefore it is popular for cultural events. We use this outdoor covered stage for multi cultural days, wine and food festivals and fairs. It is a good sized stage option for small to medium sized outdoor festivals or concerts in parks.
Check out our Outdoor Event Packages for sound systems that might work well with this stage.
We supply 3 people and a truck to deliver, setup, packdown and remove these stages.
For out of town Delivered pricing ADD a per km price from Auckland + driver’s time + additional time for the helpers. Please ask for a quote for confirmation of pricing if your event is not within 20km of the Auckland CBD.
Large Covered Stage (Large Basic):
Please note that kapa haka groups or dance groups using 90cm high stage will require extra bracing to make the stage safe for stamping and excessive movement, so please do discuss with us what the stage will be used for when you book it. Your safety is our priority.
Large Covered Stage (Large Wider):
Set up tips if for outdoor covered stage hire to setup:
We recommend at least two strong people to lift each stage piece.
1. Lay out all the stage pieces upside down approximately where you want your stage to go. Choose the most flat place you can find as this will make set-up a lot easier.
2. Insert the legs into the leg holes on the bottom of each stage piece and tighten the knobs to secure them in place. (Do not over tighten or packdown will be difficult and you may damage the legs.)
3. With one person at each end of a stage piece, lift and then flip the piece onto its legs.
4. Align the pieces with no gaps, and if the ground is un-even put thin pieces of wood under any legs that aren’t touching the ground.
5. Go under the stage and use g-clamps to attach every stage piece once to every other stage piece. This is very important to keep the stage secure. (Do not over tighten clamps or packdown will be difficult.)
6. Put the marquee on top of the stage then open it out. Four people are recommended for this, but you can do it with two or three people by standing the marquee upright, clamping one corner to the corner of the stage it will be attached too, then using that point as an anchor as you gently move away from it with the other corners, opening out the marquee.
7. Click the top buttons of the marquee into place, clamp the feet to the stage and hang marquee back/sides if required. Loosely hang ratchet straps from the marquee before extending the legs to full height.
8. Extend the legs to full height (use four people to do this at once, or two doing one side then the other, hole by hole), then attach bottom of ratchet straps to stage legs and very gently tighten. Do not over tighten and bend the marquee.
9. You may tape around the edge of the stage with white tape and along the joins with black tape.
Pack Down tips for outdoor covered stage hire packdown:
1. Loosen ratchets then lower marquee legs.
2. Remove ratchets, backs and sides, unclamp feet, then unclick marquee top.
3. Fold marquee inwards, put cover back on (if supplied) then take marquee off the stage.
4. Remove any tape if you used tape. Go under the stage and remove all of the g-clamps.
5. Flip each stage piece upside down
6. Remove legs from each stage piece and return stage pieces to truck/trailer/van.
7. Don’t forget to return all the extras including any bits of wood used to prop up legs on uneven ground.
-Small flat pieces of wood